Monday, October 15, 2007

When did I start to use the Internet?

Hmm...I think that my Internet journey begins in 1998, when I was first year at the secondary school. First thing that I did it was to provide my PC with mIRC (an Internet Relay Chat program). Chatting made me a lot of friends, some of them I still see today, but many of them have been forgotten as I do not chat anymore. Why? Because I become too addicted to chatting and the phone bill of the Internet was also too high for my parents. So, I was not allowed to use the Internet, therefore I stopped chatting and today I mostly use the net for mails, reading news, looking up for unfamiliar words in free dictionaries and I am a great youtube fan ;)

3 comments:

Kristjan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristjan said...

I stated to use Internet be-cos of IRc too. It was 5 years ago I meet my fr st girlfriend on IRc. It was a lot of fan but I am too old now;)

By by

Aljaž said...

Ow come on Valentina, don't lie about that Internet bill in the past. You don't want to tell we were chatting on the phone all the time, a? ;)