Monday, January 28, 2008

I am BACK with the SOng.... nOt miNe ;)

Well,it was time to write something new...well sorry,but nevertheless I will be very brief. Today I heard on the TV a song that I didn't know and I liked it and as I am, I immediately started searching the net for the author of that song and its lyrics as well as everything that deals that song. And yes, thanks to youtube I found it! :) The song that I am mad about and which I am writing about is called Mad World by Gary Jules. I also found out that this song was featured in a film called Donnie Darko, which I once saw, but the only thing that I remember of that film is the rabbit and a very handsome young actor :) . If you want to hear this song and see some scene from the movie, just look at the first video. The second one was the first that I saw.



1 comment:

bili said...

hey there.... THANKS... about making you one...well some day! :) I gotta find some material...it's not so easy to find broken cups...in color...;)
how've you been?